What does our accreditation mean for your child?
We are fully committed to providing your child with the best early childhood education. Since 2010, our program has consistently met the 10 standards for high quality early childhood education set by the National Association for the Education of Young People (NAEYC).
We are one of a few private preschools in Franklin TN and Williamson County with a NAEYC accreditation. Only 6 percent of preschools nationwide are awarded this level of recognition. NAEYC has the highest standards in early childhood education, including the following list of criteria:
- Promote positive relationships for all children and adults to encourage each child’s sense of individual worth.
- Implement a curriculum that fosters all areas of child development: cognitive, emotional, language, physical, and social.
- Use developmentally, culturally, and linguistically appropriate and effective teaching approaches.
- Provide ongoing assessments of each child’s learning and development and communicate the child’s progress to the family.
- Promote the nutrition and health of children and protect children and staff from illness and injury.
- Employ and support a teaching staff that has the educational qualifications, knowledge, and professional commitment necessary to promote children’s learning and development and to support families’ diverse interests and needs.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with each child’s family.
- Establish relationships with and use the resources of the community to support achievement of program goals.
- Provide a safe and healthy physical environment.
- Implement strong personnel, fiscal, and program management policies so that all children, families, and staff have high-quality experiences.